How We Design
How we design your garden
1) Initial meeting – free of charge if you live within a 20-mile radius of Bristol.
2) Client’s instructions – we get to know your likes and dislikes so that our responses are specific to you. If desired we can take the brief at the initial meeting which saves costs.
3) Survey and site assessment – It is essential to carry out this process before any design work can begin.
4) Production of written report – This is generally undertaken only for larger and/or more complex gardens.
5) The ‘creative’ stage – the vital ‘thinking’ part of our work when we combine our site observations and shared experiences to produce the ideal concept for your garden.
6) Presentation of garden design (fully inked and coloured) – this can usually take place within 4-6 weeks of the survey and site assessment.
7) Production of detailed planting plans – if required, this part of the process follows approval of the final design. We can also source and organise delivery of all plants for you.
8) Construction and planting – we can produce a proposed schedule of works and organise quotes from a list of our recommended landscape contractors.
9) Monitoring the Contract – we are happy to keep an eye on the construction process for you.